Beaverhead County, MT
- The Yellow Band Project is in the well-known historical Argenta Mining District.
- The Yellow Band consists of 175 unpatented mining claims.
- The initial 17 claims were consolidated by a single landowner beginning in 1934 – and were kept in good standing ever since that time.
- In 2002, three more claims were added.
- In 2021, Gold Express Mines staked an additional 155 claims.
- GEM has a 7-year term lease with an option to purchase.
- The Yellow Band provides a unique opportunity with existing drilled resources. An additional upside exists to expand the resource along a 5-mile strike.
- Existing Historic Mineral Resource estimates (all categories) range from 1.2 MT at 0.378 opt Au to 1.9 MT at 0.283 opt Au with silver credit of ~2.7 opt Ag.