Mineral County, MT
- Past sample results show:
- Prosperity – Grade 23.2 opt Ag w/21.3% Pb; 29.3 opt Ag w/minor base metals
- Tarbox – 200,000-ton historic resource of typical CDA Mining District polymetallic grades. Grade 4 opt Ag, 7% Pb, 8% Zn.
- Black Traveler – Surface samples from 1.3 to 2.6 opt Ag and 2.2% Cu
- Geophysics potentially located a new vein 2,000 feet north of the existing Tarbox vein.
- Geophysical surveys completed on all three properties.
- Geochemistry surveys were completed on all three properties.
- Trenching programs on Tarbox (400 feet) and Black Traveler (700 feet) completed October 2021.
- Drilling program is planned to begin June 2022 with drilling totaling 6-7,000 feet covering all three properties.